- Muchoborska 8, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Firewall EngineerNumer ref.: 304074BR
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Currently IBM Security Services division is looking for candidates for Firewall Engineer role. We are seeking highly motivated network/security technicians to join the IBM Global Security Operations Center (SOC).
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Daily tasks include managing and maintaining physical and virtual firewall such as Juniper vSRX
- Modification to the security policy or configuration of customer managed devices. It ranges from interface and IP changes to signature enablement or disablement
- Firmware & hardware upgrade. Upgrading customer firmware level involves notifying the customer, scheduling a window when needed, conducting the update in the given time, normally 2+ hour window.
- Resolve problems related to Network, Device, Policy, connectivity issues etc.
- Follow documented procedures to complete specific technical tasks within a deployment project.
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive and professional manner.
- Work under pressure on multiple issues & projects (i.e. multi-task) with tight schedules.
What we offer:
- Career in a new and increasingly important IT field of security and big data
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2018) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Great atmosphere and work with passionate, driven team players
- Support for your education and self-development
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Security field
- At least 1 year of experience with supported technology (Juniper vSRX)
- One or more professional certifications such as: CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, CompTIA N+
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 4+ years of experience with IT Security
- 3+ years of experience with supported technology (Juniper vSRX)