- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Heatblur Simulations is a group of passionate game developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Aerospace, Visual FX, and Film industry veterans. Our goal is to mix passion and technical expertise into creating highly realistic, fun and immersive flight simulation games.
After developing and publishing DCS: MiG-21 in 2014, we've continued with our goals of building cutting edge flight simulation games, following up with DCS: AJS37 Viggen in 2016. In 2019, we launched our new flagship product: the DCS: F-14 Tomcat to great critical acclaim. We’re now gearing up to take on new challenges in the fields of cutting edge gaming and aerospace simulation.
We are looking for Flight Simulation Developers to join the team at Heatblur Simulations. Do you want to work with the bleeding edge of game, simulation, and modeling technology? Are you interested in delivering awesome, immersive experiences to our fans around the world? Then join us on our journey! We're looking for enthusiastic and talented flight simulation developers wanting to craft realistic renditions of legendary aircraft.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create cutting edge aircraft flying simulation and gaming experiences
- Create Flight Models for high performance jet aircraft
- Create Flight Control Systems and other aircraft systems for aircraft simulations.
- Create highly detailed realistic simulations of other aircraft systems
- Research, Design and Implement system and physics simulation models
- Profile and optimize technologies for simulation
Skills & Requirements
- Systems of Physics modeling experience
- C++ knowledge
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development.
- Stable and long term work environment,
- All contract types available