sharing the costs of sports activities
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
SzczecinSzczecin, West Pomeranian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- full office work
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
You contribute to the store profitability by:
• Coaching and leading more junior colleagues on a consumer service and internal processes and rules
• Taking leadership responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
• Actively connect and engage with consumers entering the store
• Drive the store KPI's and contribute to store sales
• Responsible for improving and coaching on the consumer experience by executing company standards
• Train and coach store team on product features and benefits, and unique selling points clearly to address consumer needs
• Train the store team on all omnichannel related sales tools
• Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives
• Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales floor replenishment to ensure your assigned area’s and/or the entire store’s complete product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
• Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures to minimizing loss
• Implements improvements to operations and processes contributing to the performance of the store
• Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
• Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
Minimum secondary education
Fluency in English and Polish
Minimum 24 month’s work experience in a sports and/or fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment
Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding
Experience of supervising team members
Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
Strong presentation skills
Team-first mindset, collaborative and respective to diverse teams and people
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
private medical care
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
Brzmi dobrze? Aplikuj tutaj i twórz z nami naszą przyszłość.
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Adidas has been shaping the world of sports for more than 90 years, developing innovative and fashionable sports products. Employed more than 59.000 employees worldwide and chosen as one of the most appealing employers.
In East Europe, it has 4 commercial divisions in different locations. Our diversed team counts more than 500 employees accross 7 countries, including own retail stores.