sharing the costs of sports activities
Food & Beverage Manager
Hotel Raffles Europejski Warsaw
- Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Manage food and beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and new menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external guests
- Assist and guide the Food & Beverage department achieve their financial and operational targets
- Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor control of food, beverage, staff and operating expenses throughout the F&B division
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service in order to create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Lead, mentor F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising Talents
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency both in English and Polish
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Creative, effective leader and team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound talent management capabilities, business acumen and determination
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of the team
- Ability to focus attention n guest needs remaining calm and courteous at all times
What we offer
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
Hotel Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw, a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century-old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our Colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive, and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS