- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Food Safety Manager
Localization: Wrocław or Warsaw
- Manages FS standards in designated Brands in close cooperation with SCM QA, franchisors, NPD, and HR.
- Supports restaurants in the improvement of existing standards and procedures and elimination of identified Food Safety hazards.
- Measures, analysis, and reports restaurant compliance to food safety systems standards through internal and external audits and inspections.
- Acts as point of contact for franchisors and franchisees in all issues related to Food Safety Standards.
- Coordinate and introduce food safety processes for new markets including FS procedures, audits, and standards.
- Analyzes and assesses food safety risk and applies measures and controls to mitigate risks to an acceptable level (Contributes to the design of new products, restaurant layouts, equipment, processes, and procedures with risk assessments).
- Ensures execution of all Food Safety related procedures i.e. sanitation, pest control, specifications, environmental microbiology program are sustaining standards.
- Leads and coordinates brand projects related to food safety.
Your skills & experience:
- University Degree (Preferable: Food Technology/ Human Nutrition and Consumer Sciences / Food Chemistry – specializations Food Hygiene or Food Gastronomy
- The position requires one of the following: GMP/GHP/HACCP certification or BRC/IFS/FSCC2200 training/certification or Microbiological training/background
- 2+ years of experience in the profession, including projects management
- Experience in the microbiological analysis will be an advantage
- Experience with principles of statistical sampling and control in the food industry will be an advantage
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners and work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Driving license cat. B – openness for traveling