- Ursynów, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We build human experiences and shape business solutions
We enrich customer experience and business solutions to create lasting value for the world’s most exciting companies. We use our smarts, our hearts – and a drive to make business more human.
We do everything from helping our clients to build smarter, better, human customer experiences, to moderating their social media for them, and providing payment services.
Everything we do for our partners (in business); we do with our partners, it’s in our nature to have your back.
We are a global community of passionate game changers
We thrive on making a difference in the lives of people and businesses. At Webhelp, we bring together passionate, fun-loving people and give them the freedom and tools they need to look after our clients’ customers as if they were their own.
Every Webhelper brings humanity and empathy to their work. For our clients that makes a tangible and valuable difference to their brands and their businesses.
This strand of our DNA sets us apart
We give you the technological edge
We deploy AI, voice analytics and other leading technologies to futureproof customer experience and transform ways of working. This is how we create value.
People and technology in brilliant harmony.
Webhelp is a great place to grow
We grow, and so do our clients, because we are creative, agile thinkers who strive to enjoy every day at work. We don’t rest until we find a better, smarter, more human way. Our clients live at the heart of everything we do, and people matter to us above all.
Currently we are looking for:
Foreign-language customer advisor
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Customer Support (mass retail, independent retailer, end customers) provided by phone and email;
- Order entry/order processing;
- After-sales service;
- Processing customer complaints;
- Delivering product advices;
- Forwarding customer requests to specialist departments;
- B2B customer support.
Our profile of preference:
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Service;
- Service-oriented thinking with focus on customer experience;
- Fluency in one of the following languages (min. C1 level): German/Czech/French/Italian/Dutch/Hungarian/Swedish/Danish;
- Very good English verbal and written skill (min. B2);
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Administrative and technical knowledge.
- Full time position (employment contract);
- Attractive salary depending on the language;
- Extensive training on market leading products;
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards employees with commitment and passion;
- Social benefits: Social Found, sports card (MultiSport), private medical care (Enel Med);
- A Monday to Friday schedule (office hours);
- Workplace: Warsaw (Ursynów).
please send us your updated CV in English.