Thank You for reading this post!
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are a recruitment business partner, specialized in Procurement and Finance worldwide and encourage you to join our Finance Talent Community!
We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class Finance people. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our strategic Partners on the south part of Poland are renowned for their comprehensive services for financial, pharmaceutical, IT & automotive, travel, production and consumer products industries. With their vision implemented into innovative solutions, they are quiet heroes in making a real impact on our daily lives.
FP&A Finance Analyst
Hard work. Great adventure. Better experience.
We take great pride in attracting exceptional people. If you are not the one don’t apply.
You don’t know us? Well, we are a start-up HR consultancy taking the most valuable & toughest challenge – people. We take pride in synergy of world-class problem solving, wide HR functional expertise, data and technology to create long lasting impact. We assemble great teams to contribute across industries. Fly high and join our customer to take your career to the next level.
Our Client is a leading airlines’ group that decided to centralise advanced corporate functions setup their Global Business Services) in Kraków. The GBS organisation is on the mission to provide the best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to all companies from the Group. The company has operations in Barcelona, Chennai, Dublin, Kraków, London and Madrid. This allows the best talent to interact and grow across a global platform.
What makes this company special?
True GBS model delivering value through advanced business services in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Conduct critical analysis of monthly P&L and other MI reports to support planning, forecasting, budgeting and understand the performance of the operating company business units
- Analyse variances and explore potential issues, make recommendations to the Finance Business Partner and advise on impact
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support FBP organisation using Tableau, Excel or other tools
- Provide productivity analysis to drive improvements and cost savings
- Own the production of capital cash forecasting information, highlighting trends and tracking performance
- Provide information to respond to external audit requirements
- Have actual impact on key business decisions by becoming an expert in a specific business area.
- Strong professional background in Finance - including P&L / Balance Sheet analysis
- Proficient command of MS Excel
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience in Variance analysis with ability to explain financial changes from a range of perspectives
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
All your information will be kept confidential.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with SmartWays Sp. z o.o., including the provision of such data to potential employers. I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”