With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
FP&A Junior Analyst
Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyze key metrics including revenue, cost and premium.
Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives including:
- Financial support and control
- Production, Interpretation and distribution of management information
- Assisting business unit budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial and financial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- Month End - supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, revenue and costs by business unit. Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals. Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs. Summarizing key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business
- Forecasting and Planning - assist in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems. Support the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions.
- Business Performance - support the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases. Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit profitability
- Management Information - support multiple business units through delivery of effective management information:
- Assist in production and coordination of monthly business review packs
- Provide insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
- Continuous review and improvement of management information
- Raise queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
- Business Partner Support - ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Process Improvement - maintain and improve the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work
- Strong oral and written English communication skills – min. B2 level
- Evaluate and improve FP&A files/outputs in order to make more efficient and/or effective
- Qualification Detail / Level Required: Degree educated with partial accountancy qualification or above
- Spotelss record & strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions