- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
You are responsible for:
- Owning Continuous Improvement of the system enablement of planning processes
- Initiating and leads process improvement/harmonization projects and analyses
- Participating in and drives FP&A projects within the respective areas
- Integrating the local reporting/ analytical requirements with the overall company’s data/ reporting governance
- Driving the enhancement of the service delivery catalogue by aligning/ standardizing local requirements
- Developing a deep understanding of the ways of working in the markets to be able to identify improvement with a big impact and develop fit for purpose solutions that fit the local working environments.
- Supporting the FP&A Markets lead with the governance of the continues improvement initiatives and practices.
- Building an internal network with close link with local markets, businesses and other FP&A finance pillars including Infosys at Chennai, India.
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances team will be responsible for the transformation and innovating in the Finance for business Domestic Appliances. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study. CA/CPA/ICWAI/CMA/MBA Finance preferred
- 4-7 years of experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment
- Working experience Business Performance Management in a commercial environment preferably international
- Experience with Project management and Change management
- Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools. Including experience with problem solving techniques and a good judgement on when to apply them
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint Experience with reporting & analytical tools
- Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.