- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Management of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) system (Global Performance Management (GPM)) for Finance. That includes ownership of all data and processes end – to – end
- Management of the HQ FP&A system (TM1 based) for overheads, CAPEX and headcount. Supporting business partners in management reporting and analysis
- Leading project deliverables for FP&A improvement projects (including requirements analysis, testing and change management)
- Liaise with Corporate FP&A, Corporate Accounting and Global Functions team to ensure the system is performing correctly
- Be a first point of contact for users and take responsibility for training users.
- Ownership and maintenance of detailed GBS transactional documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of SOP documentation
- Ownership of the transition process from 2 locations
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Participation in the design and execution of ways of working that support the GBS strategy
- Team management
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree (Finance & Accounting, Economy, Management, MBA)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus.
- Good system knowledge of SAP BW/BPC/Analysis and TM1 is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in financial / management reporting in a large multi-national organization
- Experience in project and performance management preferred
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strive for professional development and be result oriented
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in team management
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Being open minded, positive thinking and seeing the opportunities for changes.
- Flexible attitude and quickly reacts and adapts to changing requirements. Self - starter
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.