- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About the assignment
FP&A Senior Commercial Analyst supports the global process of financial planning and analysis in the commercial area, including planning and budgeting that support the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Management Reporting & Analysis (Margin)
- Analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators, highlighting trends and determining causes of unexpected variance.
- Calculating price, volume, mix impact per channel/segment/customer and highlighting areas for margin improvement.
- Maintaining standard and non-standard reports.
- Providing comments and insights on performance – along with recommendations.
- Management Reporting & Analysis (OPEX / S&D)
- Finding and explaining variances between different plans and scenarios.
- Identifying cost savings opportunities from data.
- Financial Modelling for Business Cases and Strategic Initiatives
- Modelling financials - Capital Investment, Scenario Analysis, New Product Development or Rebates Investment.
- Modelling financials for Strategy Initiatives & New Revenue Stream.
- Modelling financials for price changes & cost prices increases.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Consolidating and validating input from the commercial teams and navigators for submission of QRF and budget into the required platforms.
- Planning and coordinating the process across your own area.
- Driving continuous development of the QRF and other planning and forecasting processes.
- Presenting and communicating the result to key stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role/field.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret data and turning it into valuable insight.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Thinking outside the box, adaptable & agile.
- Willing to learn about the wider business environment and using this to improve insight provided to the business.
- Being flexible and able to manage multiple priorities, tight deadlines and stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.