- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
FP&A Senior Reports DeveloperNumer ref.: 7109 35124233
About the assignment
About the assignment As a Reports Developer in FP&A department, you will be responsible for developing, building, and supporting the agreed reports. The first stage of the reports will be conducted in Excel, VBA. For this position experience with SAP Analytics Cloud would be an asset. Results of your work will allow better understand what has happened in the past, monitor what is happening now (how we as an organization can respond to this), and to be able to analyse possible future scenarios.
- Analysing data available within the harmonized data repository and determine the quality of data that is already in place.
- Proactively identifying the missing pieces and collaborate on fixing it.
- Answering for finance business requirements and expectations towards desired reporting and visualizations, handling requests in terms of improvement and modification the existing reports and dashboards.
- Designing and generating static reports based on established reporting standards, with the agreed frequency delivering them on time towards defined end-users.
- Developing reports (Phase 1) within Microsoft Excel by applying where needed (advanced) VBA programming.
- Being proactive, willing to learn, result-oriented team-player able to manage own time to meet the deadlines.
- Advanced user/programmer skills in Excel/VBA solutions with proven experience of 2+ years of experience in building reports and interpreting data using static reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics, computer science, finance, mathematics, econometrics, or any other technology-related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite (SQL/Access/etc.) and SAP Analytics Cloud would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in other BI-related solutions, like Spotfire, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in Finance environment will be an asset.
- Fluent English.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.