JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Key planning and analysis role supporting the Head of Planning and Analysis on all FP&A related matters. Contributor to the budgeting and forecasting processes with focus on timeliness and accuracy. Providing contact to some of the EMEA’s 200+ finance community across 32+ countries.
- Contribution to Annual/Quarterly EMEA planning and forecasting processes
- Assistance to divisional Head of FP&A on the EMEA departments monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Ownership of some strategic planning exercises
- Oversight of the preparation of the Consolidated Monthly Management Accounts to be presented to the EMEA Management Board
- Close cooperation with Country Finance teams and Business Leaders to provide meaningful analysis to assist the Board in making decisions in line with the strategic direction of the company
- Coordination with Head of FP&A team on the consolidated financials’ review and analysis vs budget/forecast.
- Adding value to use of the EMEA Planning application (Hyperion Planning)
- Master`s degree required
- About 2 to 3 years + of experience in a multinational environment
- Strong written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second European language would be useful but not essential
- Good understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- IT literate with exposure to: ERP systems, Consolidation and forecasting systems, reporting systems
- Ability to work in matrix and cross functional teams
- Advance degree, accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA/CPA) or equivalent highly preferred
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area)
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: " Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu tej oraz przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO))."