FP&A Team Leader Commercial
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 godzin temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
FP&A Team Leader CommercialNumer ref.: 14770 36634567
About the assignment
Key objectives of the role:
- Leading the FP&A team of 8-10 analysts.
- Proactively driving culture of continuous improvement.
- Contributing to the FP&A post transition journey – successful application of Target Operating Model.
- Developing the team to be a Business partner to the navigators to further improve insights, particularly in the area of sales and margin analytics, OPEX analysis and OWC.
- Executing FP&A processes for respective countries within EMEA region, like planning and budgeting, that support the strategic objectives of the region.
- Proactively helping other team members to grow and develop.
- Delivering FP&A roadmap/initiative and defining targets and goals for the team.
- Contributing to the setup, stabilization and improvement of the FP&A department.
- Acting as a financial planning and performance management process owner on the regional level and leading, designing, executing the Group wide financial planning and performance management process.
- Coordinating the execution of main control tasks by the regional FP&A team and facilitating efficient collection of quantitative and qualitative data, analysis and transformation of data into insight in order to deliver correct, timely and complete information that supports decision-making.
- Following policies and guidelines for the design, implementation and improvement of budget, planning and forecasting processes and timetables.
- Establishing effective collaboration on the Regional level to support Head of FP&A, Commercial Controller and other Finance stakeholder.
- Finance professional with experience in a management role in strategic/transactional/operational finance and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues.
- Strong understanding of FP&A from a regional perspective.
- Master’s degree in accounting (i.e. RA, CA / CMA), Finance or Business (i.e. MBA) or equivalent.
- Strategic thinker with strong financial and business analytical skills with the ability to analyze and assimilate data for critical business decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all layers in the organization.
- Ability to manage and connect stakeholders on different levels of the organization and streamline and transfer standardized processes to lower cost areas/departments.
- Previous experience in setting up and managing FP&A team or equivalent departments with regional scope.
- Previous management experience, proven people manager with the ability to build strong teams and lead and inspire others.
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.