- Zawiła 56, 30-390 Kraków-Podgórze, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
At Alfa Laval we create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Our key products are heat exchangers, separators, pumps and valves.
Alfa Laval’s worldwide organization helps customers in nearly 100 countries to optimize their processes. The company employs over 17 000 employees worldwide.
Our Logistics Control Tower in Kraków is waiting for You to join!
We are now looking for:
FREIGHT AUDIT ANALYST
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality service to mainly internal customers and support of LCT’s core activities
- Daily work with Logistic Cost Management System on freight audit, discrepancy settlements, invoice approval
- Close cooperation with internal customers, freight forwarders and other stakeholders
- Providing regular data analysis and reports
- Secure and enhance work standards & SOPs
- Optimize the use of the TMS freight audit tools for the benefit of the business
- Support problem solving, improvement and development activities
- Participate in Production Control System/ Lean Six Sigma/ 5S and other Operations initiatives in the unit
- Experience in freight audit and invoicing process
- Basic knowledge of Order to Cash process in transportation
- Basic knowledge of Dispute process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes,
- Ability to execute analysis as assigned and ensure timely reporting,
- B2 Level in English – spoken and written
- Min. 1-2 years of professional experience – preferably in a similar role within international business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy, problem solving skills
- Experience in usage of different IT systems (ERP, TMS or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
What we Offer:
- A chance to be a part of Logistics Control Tower team, realistic opportunity to grow within the team
- Position in an international workplace
- A chance to learn and develop (interesting tasks and projects, high class trainings)
- Stable working conditions, attractive salary and bonuses, remote work
- Other benefits: private medical care (also for families), multisport card, meals subsidies
The document should contain:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process and future recruitment processes pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.