French speaking Network Success Manager
JRC Consulting Jarosław Radzikowski O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are a small services company providing implementation, support and staffing services for our customers, global comapnies, who are leaders in their business fields.
We operate globally and the jobs we offer are well paid and work can be work remotely after the the onboarding period.
We also offer a great working environment and opportunities to get involved in inetersting projects and grow your career.
This position if for our customer, who has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The Life Sciences Cloud is our network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
The Opportunity: we are looking for a talented individual who has a strong balance of interpersonal and technical skills to join the Network Success Team. As a Network Success Manager, you will be working in an innovative environment and pioneering a new method of data sharing. The Network Success Managers work with trade partners (suppliers and customers that electronically exchange data with the customers) within our network to ensure data is shared successfully. This multi-faceted role provides education to trade partners, manages relationships with the trade partner through emails and calls, works with the trade partner’s B2B connection and assists with data mapping and testing to ensure successful transactions between parties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the execution of customer and partner network-related tasks effectively within the team
- Manage a high number of ongoing projects in all stages of implementation
- Report on status weekly to interdepartmental stake holders
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (e.g., Services) in order to best meet our Customers’ requirements and support their Partners needs and abilities
- Provide direction and feedback for technical issues and interface with other technology partners externally
- Working knowledge of the XML is essential!
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, especially with line management preferred
- Ability to read and work in XML, SAP IDOC, X12
- Strong teams skills with demonstrated enthusiasm and ability to work in highly cross-functional, globally diverse organizations
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Communicate effectively both orally and verbally
- Strong critical thinking skills when faced with new scenarios, ability to see issues though to a resolution
- Demonstrates clear and effective written and verbal communication skills in both small and large group settings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; enthusiastic team-player
- Fluent in English and French required, Portuguese is a plus
- Full trainig and new career opoortunities
- Competitive salaries
- 12 month initial b2b contract (with option of extending)
- Flexible work environment (WFH, remote etc.)
- 90% remote work (10% out of Warsaw office)
- 9k-14k per month
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.