- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Management and oversight of unallocated positions for clients.
- Resolution of errors and exceptions: price breaks, late trades, cash differences.
- Coordination of the operational response to Settlements, Trade Management, Trade Collection, Desk.
- Identify and remediate inefficiencies.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the Clients, Client Service Reps, Trade Collection, Trade Management and Traders.
- Identify and deliver operational improvements and develop cost benefit efficiencies for Clients and Credit Suisse.
- You will be responsible for effective risk management with regards to high value trades
- Improve the service level offering to the Client by exceeding expectations through a combination of operational support, an enthusiastic approach to change and excellent client service.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering change and operational improvements.
- Previous experience in a client facing role and/or in finance related role would be a solid asset.
- Able to work autonomously; prioritise conflicting demands appropriately and to fixed deadlines.
- Good analytical mind-set and positive, can-do attitude.
- An in-depth understanding of equity, fixed income settlements and SWAP business would be desirable.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success