The challenges waiting for you:
As a part of UI team which is focused on creating technologically advanced portals and websites based on so-called content management systems (CMS) you will use:
- Git version control system,
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash),
- Scrum methodology,
- mobile lab offering access to professional “cross-browser” test services,
- good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
Challenges waiting for you:
- working for recognized clients like Virgin Media, Telegraph, Chivas, Penguin Random House or Royal Bank of Scotland,
- supporting employees’ initiatives like Frontownia,
- using Backbone, Angular, React, VUE, Grunt, Gulp, node.js, Apache Cordova in projects and receiving internal training on these technologies.
- ability to write robust and scalable code,
- passion and drive to develop,
- teamwork approach,
- very good English skills for communication and reading technical documentation
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Responsive Web Design, Adaptive Web Design, Mobile First Approach,
- object patterns and MV* frameworks,
- collaboration with interactive agencies.
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 31% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 13 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.