Objectivity sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, 80-278 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
You will be responsible for the creation of a high-quality software. You won't work alone. You will be a part of the team, where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together. We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge thanks to peer code reviews. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we would like to hear your opinion.
About the project:
Our plan is to build 3 teams of people that will cooperate closely with the customer.
The required commitment is 8 hours a day.
The project is already in progress, it is planned to be a long-term engagement.
100% remote cooperation is possible.
- Developing enterprise class web-based systems.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of a new functionality.
- You focus solely on the front-end side, working together with back-end experts.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Supporting a Product Owner both in quality and in terms of staying on track with the overall project goal.
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices.
You are The One, if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development.
- Strong experience with React.
- Experience with Node.js is an advantage, but we are also looking for individuals that are eager to learn.
- Practical knowledge of and experience in web security and performance.
- Experience in cloud solutions, CI/CD pipeline.
- Ability to work independently in close cooperation with the client’s teams.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Knowledge of REST-based API design and development.
- Knowledge of Git and Git workflows.
- Skills in Unit testing, Integration testing, E2E testing.
- Fluency in English, at least B2 level.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and pre-processors.
- Experience with web applications architecture concepts, Redux, reactive programming, state management.
- Ability and eagerness to focus not only on a technical part of the project, but also to support business decisions.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences - to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to peer review with your teammates. These practices are applied in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects, both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development