Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content is seeking a mid-level Developer for its Media team in Warsaw.
As the official data provider for the NFL, NBA, NFL, LCS, NASCAR, Sportradar has exclusive distribution rights to all in game data, this includes both live play-by-play stats and sensor data. Our team is focused on going beyond the raw data to drive insights and engaging experiences. We’re building an innovative SAS platform to provide quick, accurate, and visually appealing answers to ANY sports data question. You’ll get to work with the latest tools and technologies to drive this innovation and bring new products to market.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sports and has a great sense of ownership and pride in the products they build.
Front-end Developer (SENIOR-LEVEL)
- Always be delivering in a collaborative development environment (PRs, CI/CD).
- Be open and eager to review code and have your code reviewed
- Understand our stack, from source data, to pipeline, to API, to UI
- Become an expert on the complex intricacies of sports data across different sports
- Be accountable for your commits
- Evangelise your ideas, features, and improvements
- 5+ years’ experience with front-end software engineering
- Worked in production with React and Redux
- Mobile/Desktop graphics experience
- Front-end optimisation experience(payload size, code splitting, lifecycle)
- Strong fundamentals in software development
- CDN experience (AWS CloudFront or other CDNs)
- Skilled in testing (Unit, Integration, Full end tests using SauceLabs or equivalent technology)
- Web app (SPA) development experience.
- Understanding of application and system architectural patterns
- Working in a team and using tools like Jira, Git.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile Teams
- Nice to have: Amazon’s Lambda, Cloudfront, S3, Canary Releases,
- User Tracking Technologies
- Communicative in English is a must (written and spoken)
- Interest in modern software development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive, team player with can-do attitude
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Dedication to create innovative, maintainable products
- Interested in learning new skills and sharing them with colleagues
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Working with a modern application using the newest technologies
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences
- Multisport, medical insurance, company’s events etc.
- Talk sports every day.
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers’ products.
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products.
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games with interoffice dart tournament
- English lessons with native speaker
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!