Working as a part of the development team in Warsaw, Front-end developer will create pixel perfect components based on prepared designs from the design division and implement them as dynamic web elements. Working with data partners such as NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, Front-end Developer will be able to bring in experience to create technical, high performance and stunning solutions and share knowledge and ideas with the other team members.
- Implementation of front-end libraries, applications and environments
- Build up architectures and environments for high performance processing
- Integration of front-end interfaces with other internal and external IT systems
- Coordinate work with teams in other locations
- Conducting tests of programmed software functionality and performance.
- 2+ years' experience working in web application development
- Experience with other related technologies such as Node.js
- Experience with PHP and MySQL is a plus
- Knowledge of responsive web design (developing mobile and tablet web sites) is a plus
- Working in a team and using tools such as Git and Jira
- Communicative in English is a must (written and spoken)
- Interest in modern software development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products
- Interested in learning new skills and teaching them to other colleagues
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team
- Multisport, medical insurance, etc.
- Participation in challenging projects
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!