Front-end developer - WordPress
Visionmate Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ul. Rogozińskiego 6Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Visionmate is a Swedish based IT-consultant company with the ambition to become one of the leading competitors in the business. We have expanded our business to Poland and are therefore looking for IT-talents to employ to our office in Krakow. Our target group is various and extends from creating websites to small companies on to developing demanding electrical solutions for one of the worlds biggest car company
As a Front-end developer - WordPress at Visionmate you will be a valuable asset to our team and work in a dynamical and exiting startup environment. Most of our customers are in Sweden so you will have the possibility to travel and meet with the clients on site (if you want to) or help them on remote from our office in Krakow.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in WP
- English min B1
Daily tasks are:
- Creating new or customizing existing plugins and themes.
- Developing code and troubleshooting for WordPress pages.
- Working closely with clients to help design and build their WordPress websites.
- Ensuring that client websites are maintained efficiently.
- Exchange program with Sweden - go and work with your new colleagues in Stockholm.
- We provide both accommodation and travel when working for Visionmate abroad.
- Medical Insurance.
- Parking space.
- Development Courses.
- Flexible hours (as long as deadlines are kept).
- Flexible vacation periods.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Office in great location with good commuting possibilities.
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Start of work is flexible but we will accept applications until the end of march.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."