sharing the costs of sports activities
Front Office Agent JD - CMOS Monitoring Agent
- Opolska 112, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
• Acknowledge and escalate critical Alerts from monitoring tool in a timely manner.
• Provide real-time monitoring and technical support for Application, Network, Server and Enterprise system elements using alarming and monitor notification tools.
• Monitor and manage mission critical servers and applications in a mission critical 24x7 environment.
• Initiate incident or associate with planned work for every Critical alert observed on the monitoring system.
• Report any issues observed with monitoring system to management.
• Execution of SOP for alarms. i.e. Service/server restart, batch job scheduling and execution, script execution on server, Putting servers in/out of maintenance etc.
• Granting temporary access for vendors to Datacentre/Network.
• Prepare handover report for next shift for ongoing and up-coming tasks.
• Perform check on tasks performed by previous shift and send report to back office.
• Executing planned change task activities for database backup, Server deployment, patching, server firmware/hardware upgrade etc.
• Take ownership and start execution of change tasks as per planned timelines.
• Ensure tasks are completed in pre-defined time duration.
• Report any deviation due to technical issue to change management and owner support team.
• Report any tools related issues to tools team and follow up.
• Report any deviation in task SLA to back office.
• Monitor planned jobs to ensure they are completed without issues.
• Adhoc job run scheduling upon request from support teams.
• Job scheduling for DB backup, restore, server and application restart and follow up for change tasks.
• Troubleshooting and re-run of job schedule according SOP of alarms.
• Check logs of completed jobs to report errors.
• Report the performance issues with Job scheduling tool to owner support group.
• Job status check and reporting via server logs in case Schedular interface is down.
• Responsible for Incident initiation.
• Responsible for carrying out initial Triage for alerts.
• Responsible for escalating production issues to next level support and ensure that it is being worked upon.
• Responsible for escalating, follow up and coordinating with CIM and support teams for P1 issues.
• Responsible for engaging technical resource groups for early restoration of services.
• Responsible for validation of applications/ services upon restoration.
• Responsible for initiation of communication group during major customer impacting events.
• Responsible for prompt response of emails received during his/ her shift.
• Responsible to inform the back office on receipt of multiple alerts, which may result into major incident.
• Responsible to take calls on hotline in a professional manner.
• Respond to all calls within defined SLA.
• Make sure that the status is set to “Not-Ready” while moving away from desk.
• Make sure that Login Time is as per the agreed SLA.
• Report to concerned support team and back office in case any issues with calls observed.
• Responsible for clear and correct documentation of incident progress along with relevant logs.
• Responsible for documentation of timelines accurately.
• Responsible for documentation of incident milestones for customer impacting events in the ticketing tool.
• Responsible for documentation of escalation performed along with their timelines in ticketing tool.
• Responsible for completion all the mandatory training and certifications.
Required Skill Set:
• 0-2 Years of experience in IT service delivery environment.
• The candidate must be a graduate from a reputed university , preferably BE/ BTech along with sound knowledge and understanding of Windows and Unix/ Linux based Operating System, Database and Internet technologies, security and hosting facilities.
• Good understanding of ITIL framework.
• Understanding of OS(Linux/Unix/Windows) and Basic Network(TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc).
• Preferred to have experience with any service management tool such as HP Service Manager, Remedy, Service NOW etc.
• Preferred to have an experience of working in an operations centre environment, awareness of Incident Management workflow and related processes along with associated KPIs.
• The candidate must feel comfortable in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Have flexibility in scheduling and supporting a 24x7 alert and ticket based environment.
• Preferred experience with monitoring tools such as experience with monitoring tools such as Tivoli, CACTI, Nagios, Site scope etc.
• Preferred experience with job scheduling tools such as IBM Tivoli, BMC Control etc.
• C1 level proficiency in English.
• Strong communication skills and should be self-motivated.
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Technical & HR Interview
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Please, read our Candidate Data Privacy: https://www.hcltech.com/candidate-privacy-notice
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.