- Tysiąclecia 14, 64-300 Nowy Tomyśl, PolskaNowy Tomyśl, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organization or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world’s top healthcare companies, operating in 64 countries and with over 60,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
Within the B. Braun Group we are searching candidates to be employed in the position of “Front Office Specialist” in the new HR Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland. In this role you will be a part of B. Braun’s new Human Resources Shared Service Center organization for EMEA, and provide support to our Poland & eventually our Czech Republic customers. The Front Office Analyst is the first point of contact for managers and employees for all HR transaction-related queries.
The Front Office Specialist acts as initial entry for all employees, administers incoming queries, provides HR information and performs transactional tasks. All Key Tasks and Responsibilities are delivered on the SSC scope level.
- Operational excellence - First point of contact for managers and employees for all HR transaction-related queries
- Handles telephone calls and e-mail queries into the HR SSC - Act as first filter
- Takes ownership of the resolution of callers’ issues, giving guidance & solving problems as the first point of contact whenever possible, refers issues to the HR Back-Office (Specialists) when unable to resolve them personally
- Ensures that all queries are logged using the enquiry management tool
- To update the HR database with employee details/amendments
- Handles general inquiries, supported by answers to predefined questions
- Provides administrative support
- Provides process expertise and identifies improvement potential in order to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction\
- Supports training of new agents
- Processes & Policy - Communicates policies, directives and processes
- Acts according to global process standards
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Job experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience as HR Front office / Customer service experience required (SSC experience desirable).
- Strong adherence to set rules/SLAs and rules required
- General HR knowledge preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Competencies & Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Administrative excellence
- Analytical skills and problem-solving capability
- Technology skills
- Experience with HR Cloud Systems preferred, preferably SAP SuccessFactors
What we offer:
- International environment and active participation in challenging projects,
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy,
- Personal and professional development,
- Stable work in a friendly team,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work in the combined stationary and home-office modes,
- Training and integration events,
- Multisport cards.
Your next step: