sharing the costs of sports activities
- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 20 hours ago
- Remote recruitment
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
The Motion Business is a fast-growing part of Rockwell Automation that develops motion control products such as servo drives, servo motors, and independent cart systems for use in industrial applications. The most common market for these products are in factory automation applications such as packaging machinery, paper converting, printing, web handling, and automated assembly. Within the product development teams of the Motion Business, embedded software needs have increased in recent years as more and more functionality is put into software. In order to expand our capacity to deliver these features, a new team will be formed in Rockwell Automation’s office in Katowice, Poland. New team members at this location will have a great opportunity to join our business and contribute to even more success in the market.
The Frontend Developer participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for a desktop and web-based motion control simulation and product selection tool. Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design, coding, and testing of software.
Areas of development include front-end web development, motion control simulation, back-end databases for product and user data. This role requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in large project teams.
• Experience with Angular, AngularJS, Node.js, Electron, and Microsoft Azure
• Familiarity with RxJS, Redux, Ngrx store and other relevant Angular service layer libraries
• Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
• English on a at least B2 level (written and spoken)
• Programming experience with C#, .Net, .Net Core, SQL
• Understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD
• Experience in front-end or back-end of web applications
• Understanding of Reactive programing principles
• Experience in PC applications
• Experience with Model-View-Controller, REST, and other relevant design patterns
• Familiarity with web design areas (Interaction design, User Interface design, and User Experience design)
• Familiarity with desktop application design and cross-platform solutions for web/desktop
• Experience with server-side databases such as SQL
Key methodologies/ technologies in the project:
Anular. RxJS, Redux, TypeScript .Net Core, C#
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.