Setapp Sp. z o.o.O firmie
ul. Wojskowa 6, PoznańPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are a software development house based in Poznan, Poland. Since 2009 we have been developing web and mobile applications, and since 2015 we have delivered VR development projects.
For our clients we not only provide software outsourcing services ranging from customized applications to engineering intricate systems, but we also offer them agile coaching, support and maintenance throughout our collaboration.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Do you want to influence new projects for a global leader in the maritime transport industry? We invite you for long-term cooperation in web technologies and a backend written in .NET Core.
Together with the team you will be responsible for implementing innovative solutions for the client.
Due to the scale in which the client operates, he processes huge amounts of data (Big Data), which are used in business analytics (Business Intelligence) in creating new digital products.
APPLY IF YOU
- have experience in the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript
- have experience with following libraries: React, styled-components, rxjs, webpack, yarn
- have experience in frontend unit and integration testing
- have good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- have strong oral and written communication skills in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If you want to join our team, you should think it through carefully. Here are some hints of how we do things at Setapp:
- You should be prepared to work in a team. For us it’s not important how much time you spend on a task, what matters is the result. You can also work remotely, but please note that it is possible only if it will not cause your team any impediments.
- From the beginning, you can expect us to assist you in any way. During your first few days, a buddy will support you - he/she is a person who will answer all of your questions & guide you during the first weeks. Moreover, we will provide you with the work equipment that fits your needs.
- We will treat you as a partner who wants to be an active part of our company. You will be treated with trust & respect, and your opinion and constructive feedback will be highly appreciated. For that reason, you will also take an active part in planning your development path.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
From May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations comes into force in Poland, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR. In connection with the above, we present information regarding the protection and processing of your personal data. Who is the Administrator of your data? The administrator of your personal data is Setapp Sp. z o.o. [hereinafter referred to as Setapp] with the registered office at ulica Wojskowa 6, 60-792 Poznań. Who can you contact about personal data processing? In all matters related to the protection and processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Controller. Contact: [email protected] For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data? Your personal data may be processed by Setapp based on the consent you have given (legal basis for processing: Article 6 paragraph 1 point a) and the GDPR) for the recruitment process and will be processed until the end of validity (e.g. after the recruitment process) ) or until withdrawal of consent. Who is your personal data transferred to? Due to the need to ensure the correct operation of Setapp and to ensure compliance with the law, your personal data may be transferred to: - companies supporting Setapp in recruitment processes, - IT systems suppliers, - consulting and consulting companies, - Setapp associates and other authorized entities upon a justified request, e.g. Police, Prosecutor's Office, Court, etc. What rights do you have in relation to your personal data? You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, transfer, limit processing and withdraw your consent to their processing. We would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the body supervising compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. Is my data transferred outside the EEA? Setapp does not send your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Is my data used for profiling? No. Personal profiling does not take place on the basis of personal data provided by you. Is the provision of personal data necessary? Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary for participation in the recruitment process.