Frontend Developer (React)
In Schibsted Tech Polska (STP) we have freedom to do great work and the challenge of using our skills and ambitions to drive the future of the web. We have an inspiring culture which provides room for growth and innovation. We work for Scandinavian market which is very unique and special also ensuring us to have stable jobs in a very supportive environment.
Schibsted Tech Poland is a core R&D center for Schibsted media houses around the world. With two locations in Poland (Gdańsk and Kraków) we are over 170 developers. If you have an unparalleled passion for web technologies, and a reputation of master developer, there is no-one else we would rather hear from but YOU!
We are looking for the Frontend Developer to join the experienced team working on 8 Norwegian niche websites - most of them are recently created SPAs.
- You will be a part of the team building and constantly improving 8 Norwegian niche websites e.g. pent.no, godt.no or minmote.no
- You will be free of legacy code, use the latest and fanciest libraries you choose, automate everything and refactor until you’re happy
- You will have a chance to broaden your skillset by doing both frontend and backend (if only you want to :))
What you should know
- You have at least one React app running in production
- You are accustomed to daily usage of ES6 features
- You are used to working with RESTful microservices
- You know testing frameworks e.g. Mocha, Jasmine etc.
- You write responsive styles using Sass
- You are accustomed to Git (Github account welcomed)
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience with Redux
- Have some experience with Node.js or at least will to learn
- Have been working with Docker
- Are aware of functional programming and immutability
- Know build tools and libraries e.g. Babel, Webpack
- Have previous experience with Backbone
- Have experience with CI tools e.g. Travis, Jenkins
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package