- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
- Understand business requirements
- Create functional and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain Java Ecommerce/Web Applications
- Develop and maintain .NET Web Applications
- Develop and maintain associated Web Services and MS SQL Procedures
- Perform unit, integration, performance testing
- Provide production support
- Follow best practices with SVN and Deployment
- Understanding of Large E-Commerce Sites.
- Developer Java Enterprise (knowledge of ATG ORACLE e-Commerce highly appreciated)
- Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web Services, XML/XSLT, Java script
- Ant, Logging Techniques (Log4j)
- Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Websphere, Weblogic
- Experience in Java / JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Basics of SQL, PL/SQL.
We are looking for JAVA J2EE developer Frontend
Chance to co-create a completely new area at a multinational company! Implementation of interesting projects for millions of customers.
We guarantee our future employees the best conditions for achieving results and development as well as excellent working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and Cover Letter [email protected]. Please add the reference number in the mail subject..
In the body of your CV please include the following statement:
”I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by T-Mobile Poland, registered office: Warsaw, Marynarska 12; for the purposes of current and future recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”
Please be advised that the application documents without a statement of the processing of personal data will not be considered. We reserve the right to answer only on selected offers.