private medical care
Frontend/fullstack developer (senior)
- Warszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
- Specializations:Frontend, Full-stack
Technologies we use
About the project
The position is located in Warsaw or Lublin. As a Frontend/full stack developer (senior) you will join the scrum team which is a part of the Speedboat Investment Program where you will be responsible for building a Netbank web application for our customers – for about 20 Danish banks. We build the solution in the field of investment advisory, trading of bonds and equities, and related investment services.
As a Frontend/fullstack developer (senior) you will have a chance to work with different aspects of the project, from design and refinement, through development, up to code review and deployment. You will also have a chance to work with different technologies like Angular, Rest APIs, test automation, etc.
At BEC, we prefer to collaborate often in the office, but we also keep the opportunity to work remotely up to 8 days per month.
As a Frontend/fullstack developer (senior) you will work closely with people in your team, as well as people outside of your team. You will be working with other developers, architects, BAs, testers, PO etc. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Development of frontend in Angular
• Collaborate with our UX/UI team to design
• Collaborate with backend team related to API design
• Take responsibility for all development work and ownership of quality control
• Work with other developers, testers, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other people involved
• Stay up to date with new technology and teach other developers how to incorporate new trends
• Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
• Attend meetings with clients and peers
• 6+ Years of experience as a Frontend developer
• 4+ years of experience in Angular (preferably latest versions)
• Experience with complex Angular applications, components, modules, stores, services
• Experience with OpenUI is a plus
• Good Understanding of Angular CLI, Node.js, npm, rxjs, ngrx
• Experience working with monorepos (nrwl/nx)
• Understanding of micro frontends architecture (webpack 5 & module federation)
• Experience with using RESTful services
• Knowledge and experience in QA techniques: unit testing, code reviews, clean code etc..
• Experience with e2e testing tools (e.g. Protractor, Cypress, Playwright)
• Strong expertise in HTML5, CSS3, SASS and writing cross-browser compatible code
• Good understanding of UI frameworks concept (Ex. Bootstrap, Google Material Design)
• Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, VS Code or IntelliJ IDEA
• Experience in working in an Agile setup (SAFe, Scrum)
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Be a good team player
• Be proactive, confident, and open minded
• Broad knowledge and experience with different parts of the software development process and technologies
• Working experience in Java and Spring
• Working experience with REST APIs
• Experience with microservices
• CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
• Containers (Docker) and Orchestration (OpenShift)
• Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD)
• Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Flexible working hours (core time between 9:00 and 15:00) and hybrid value-driven approach to remote work (we would like to see each other in the offie 3 days weekly)
Mental health support
Free lunch at the office
Referral bonus up to PLN 10,000
PLN 600 on a benefit platform a month
Passion clubs and social events (Tennis, salsa dancing, board games, family picnics and more!)
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
What does the recruitment process look like?
Send us your CV: We want to get to know you
Screening call: Let’s chat and see if we’re a match
Meet our talent partner and technical expert: Learn more about the job, BEC Poland, and tell us more about your skills and experience.
Meet your future manager and team: See who you’ll be working closely with.
Time to sign the contract: We’re ready to welcome you to BEC!
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Tatiana Smishko, who is responsible for the recruitment process.
Make us aware of your talent
We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. See our full list of vacancies at https://www.bec.dk/en/vacancies/
You can also learn more about BEC by browsing our company culture book: wearebec.pdf
BEC Financial Technologies is a Danish full service IT company that is owned by a number of Danish banks. BEC provides IT development and IT operations to a wide range of banks – including Spar Nord, Nykredit, and Arbejdernes Landsbank. BEC has over 1,700 employees at the head office in Roskilde and branches in Herning and Warsaw. In 2021, BEC realized a turnover of 308 million euro.