sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 17 daysuntil: 10 Jul 2021
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
We are looking for a person ready to develop a career on the border of IT and business, a person open to challenges related to contact with extensive IT systems and customers from many regions of the world. It is a job full of international opportunities and challenges, and sometimes unexpected twists. Therefore, analytical thinking and great interpersonal skills are essential. This job requires constant interest in the subject of Field Service Management, which will allow you to take the role of an initiator of specific changes and improvements.
• Support for Field Service Management (FSM) production systems in Poland and other countries
• Implementation, commissioning and integration of FSM systems with production systems and technological solutions as well as the GIS system
• Support for application standardization and operation of the test system
• Cooperation with internal and external IT and business experts on technical and development issues
• Incident, problem and change management system support
A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related position, e.g. in consulting, customer service, logistics
Higher education, preferably computer science, mathematics, econometrics, engineering and related
Knowledge of the operational management of tasks assigned to employees of field technical groups with the use of an IT system of the FSM type
English language fluency on B2 level
Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
Good knowledge of issues of relational databases and the basics of programming
Knowledge of ITIL methodology
Teamwork skills, openness and communicativeness
What we offer
Partnership based on individual preferences (employment contract, B2B)
Possibility of using the benefit pack for e.g.: healthcare, cafeteria system and group insurance
Work in a dynamically developing company partnership approach to cooperation without the corporate atmosphere
Focus on work-life balance – flexible or permanent working hours, working from home – we can talk about your preferences
Possibility to impact the working conditions in the company – we will ask for your opinion to your expectations
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
InfoConsulting Sp. z o.o.
InfoConsulting is one of the largest Polish consulting companies operating internationally in the field of management and technology.
We work with the best experts and have the latest technologies. With us, the digital transformation process brings solutions to the most important problems and significantly increases business efficiency.
We operate systemically and in the long term, taking responsibility for the entire transformation process, which we divide into 4 stages:
1. We analyze, check and verify to get to the heart of the problem.
2. We advise on how to find a solution in the most innovative and efficient way.
3. We take responsibility for what we have advised and we implement our knowledge and harness technology to launch new quality. And this is not the end ...
4. ... because we support the client in our long-term cooperation, making sure that what we have advised and implemented brings the expected results.
InfoConsulting employees around the world share the same values. Each year we receive international awards for business achievements.
More information can be found on www.infoconsulting.eu! :)
Do not hesitate, send us your CV