FTP Project Manager [Online/Phone Recruitment]
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O O O firmie
- Towarowa 25A, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 17 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
FTP Project ManagerNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Funds Transfer Pricing calculator Project Manager will assist in delivering this programme by:
Project Management focus:
- Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business priorities are delivered.
- Role will be focused on delivery of FTP rates calculator in JAVA environment
- Identifying, analysing and managing through closure risks, issues, changes, assumptions, dependencies
- Driving adoption and alignment with Agile Project delivery frameworks available in the Bank
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Building strong, effective relationships with the different business stakeholders at group and country level in Treasury Markets/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity risk teams, and the technology stakeholders across Finance Technology department
- Co-ordinate and manage all testing activities related to the project including SIT & UAT.
- Define, maintain and own test documentation including Test Strategy / Test scenarios/ RTM and Test Results.
- Ddrive towards test automation and implement automated testing solutions.
Business analysis focus:
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, user stories and proposed solutions, achieve the customers’ goals
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
- 6+ years of overall work experience and 4+ years of relevant experience combined in Agile Scrum master, PMO function, business analysis function.Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Agile framework or PMP certifications
- Experience implementing test automation solutions.
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations.
- Hands on experience in delivering changes for Foreign Exchange products in financial services or treasury department of large corporations.
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a very good standard of English (written and spoken).
- Leading changes following an Agile delivery framework
- Exposure to user centered design
- Exposure to production support
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics.
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Successful Candidate will participate in comprehensive 2-week structured training program which will equip the Candidate with required knowledge to successfully execute their assigned scope of work.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre