The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Baltic Sea Market is a part of Volvo Trucks Europe. BSM consists of 5 countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine with Regional Headquarter located in Młochów near Warsaw/Poland.
We are currently looking for:
Fuel Management Specialist Baltic Sea Market
- Driving school management for Volvo Trucks within BSM
- Fuel consumption and truck exploitation monitoring tools development: Dynafleet & Volvo Connect
- Master Drivers management within BSM – TTT
- Driver Fuel Challenge Volvo Trucks coordination within BSM
- Dynafleet monitoring in terms of correct truck usage & fuel consumption
- Promote fuel efficient truck solutions based on available product offering
- Active work with BSM sales team to increase knowledge about fuel efficient truck solutions
- Active work to increase sales force knowledge regarding alternative fuel solutions
- Create & promote Volvo Trucks as fuel efficient brand outside the company
- Support for Product / sales supporting documentation monitoring (leaflets, brochures etc.)
- Technical degree
- Driving license C+E – mandatory
- Good knowledge regarding automotive industry
- Good communication skills (writing and oral)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good presentation skills
- Good PC-knowledge, Excel, Word, Power-Point
- Customer and service oriented mind set
- Commercial and business oriented mind set
- Deep knowledge regarding Volvo product offering
- Deep knowledge regarding Volvo systems
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Friendly workplace
- Various benefits (i.e. private medical care, sport card, holiday fund)
Application screening will start immediately. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Numer referencyjny: 91361BR
Workplace: Warszawa, Młochów (pow. pruszkowski)