- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- understand end to end processes within manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment area;
- coordinate the process and follow up the orders from the PMI markets and third party customers;
- ensure timely shipments in coordination with the planning team, manufacturing centers and logistic providers;
- assist in the development of processes and procedures for the Fulfilment & Inventory Management
- own the multi-category end to end drumbeat process with all respective partners (supply planning, market customer service, product sources e.g. EMS, PCH, factories etc.) for respective markets, ensuring the full alignment, visibility and process adherence
- ensure the reflection of products movements in SAP and E2SC systems in line with financial flows and market specificities;
- interpret and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively problem solve on behalf of logistically sophisticated customers, tracking and reporting the status of inventory, orders, and shipments in a simple and readable way;
- supervise Loading Schedule and shipment plans update;
- follow-up on urgent shipments and ad-hoc requests from the markets;
- cooperate effectively with all the partners in the process: market, planning team, manufacturing centers, Logistic Service Provider;
- ensure that the proposed conditions in the letter of credit issued by third party customers are in line with agreed financial and logistics terms;
- be accountable for E2E shipments’ documentation and invoicing flow;
- supervise potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related partners;
- consistently improve customer experience through high-quality service delivery.
*The official name of the position will be different: Senior Order to Invoice Analyst.
Who are we looking for?
- a self-driven professional with university degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain;
- a proficient English speaker with proven experience, preferably within Supply Chain;
- a candidate with an understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and Supply Chain processes;
- an individual familiar with the knowledge of accounting principles;
- with experience in using Microsoft Office tools (excel) and SAP;
- with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure;
- with very good priority setup skills;
- with excellent computer literate skills;
- other European languages will be an asset;
- an excellent teammate.
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?