- aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 godzin temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you interested in new challenges in the company that will take care of you? Read more about us: https://www.tietoevry.com/pl/
We are looking for experienced Software Engineer/Architect with broaden experience in designing and developing full stack Android services and applications. You will join our team and work closely with one of the world’s leading automotive Tier 1 companies. You will be dealing with the most recent SW and HW on the market, touching the latest technologies in automotive industries.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
Full Stack Android OS/Android Framework Expert Engineer | Location: Wrocław, Szczecin
Your daily work will include the following responsibilities:
- Designing and developing completely new e-Cockpit solutions for new car model, which bases on Android OS.
- Diverse architecture topics like remote logging, ECU health / death design and architecture, variant management etc.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperation with our internal project team with Engineers, who are also experienced in developing on Android OS.
We expect that you have:
- At least 6 years (more experience and experts warmly welcome!) of professional experience in full stack Android OS development
- Strong knowledge of and experience in programming languages: C/C++ and Java
- Solid commercial experience in designing and building full-stack architecture on Android OS
- Deep understanding of full Android stack including: Linux kernel, Android Ecosystem and Android Debugging
- Hands on development experience in: Android native services or Linux user space.
- Experience in Automotive projects (nice to have)
- It will be great if the candidate has experience in any of following: hypervisor configuration, share device drivers development using virtio , Linux drivers, Android BSP , Device Tree configuration and RTOS development (nice to have).
- Fluent English is necessary to work in an international work environment
You can expect:
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment based on employment contract (umowa o pracę) or B2B contract (działalność gospodarcza) – it’s your decision what you will choose!
- Working mainly remotely. Also after covid situation, we’re planning hybrid work - from time to time could be necessary visit Wrocław or Szczecin branch.
- We have more automotive projects in these technologies, so further professional self-development, regarding your project’s expectations, is included :)
- Communication in open way. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you and discuss readily.
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Working with highly skilled professionals in your dedicated cross-functional project team (6-8 people).
- Reasonable recruitment process:
- the entire process is remote;
- 3 steps: first is initial interview with HR team and next are 2 interviews (as online meetings);
- usually we finish it in 2-3 weeks.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives