Full Stack Developer for Service Applications (React/.NET)
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join our Service Applications development team which leverages modern technologies and ABB’s vast domain knowledge to help our customers achieve results. As a Full Stack Developer, you will collaborate within an agile team based in our Corporate Technology Center in Kraków, developing analytics-based software products including ABB Ability™ Performance Optimization for control loops (Loop Performance). Partner with your fellow team members to develop, test, and deliver software with additional support from the global R&D network within ABB’s process control organization. More about Loop Performance: The Loop Performance product identifies, classifies, and prioritizes control loop improvement opportunities using continuous data collection and analytics to transform raw data into actionable insights. This enables faster identification of troublesome loops, leading to reduced process variability, increased availability, improved product quality and higher throughput.
You will be reporting to R&D Line Manager for Service Applications.
Full Stack Developer for Service Applications (React/.NET)Numer ref.: PL79217834_E1
- Designing, developing, and releasing cross-technology software solutions. Contributing throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product development and delivery
- Actively following/applying current trends in software development best practices, technologies, and ABB standards to build high quality products. Collaborating with software architects to ensure development work aligns with technical drivers
- Contributing to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team R&D activities. Mentoring junior level team members and peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels
- Actively participating in the team agile development process and build an understanding of relevant ABB products and technologies
- Working in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- Experience with agile software development practices. Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- Ability to proactively investigate and solve complex software problems
- Experience as a technical lead or developer mentor is a plus
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- Expertise in these additional areas would bring value to the team: .NET Core development, container technologies including Docker, microservices, Linux command line, writing SQL queries, RESTful web API design and development, data modeling, software work tracking tools (Azure DevOps or TFS preferred), source code version control with Git
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next Full Stack Developer for Service Applications (React/.NET)
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks