- Olivia Four, aleja Grunwaldzka 472b, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Today's empowered customers use multiple channels to engage with, and purchase from retailers. With the growth in available shopper data, this presents new challenges for retailers to solve. In this environment, they need sophisticated merchandising solutions to make decisions that will maximize sales, profit and shopper loyalty.
Acoustic DemandTec solutions make it possible for retailers to blend the art of experience, taste and judgment with optimization science and advanced analytics. By combining these approaches, retailers can more intelligently determine the most desirable and profitable products, prices, promotions and markdowns.
The candidate will be responsible for working with Acoustic DemandTec team to review requirements, analyze solution, design/develop features while ensuring highest quality. Also need to be responsible for help team growth on technologies. Able to investigate new technologies and evaluate the usability. Be able to improve the whole design of the application as well as the performance.
Full Stack Developer
- Review the feature description
- Communicate with PM and Manager to discuss the detailed requirement
- Time management by creating tasks for features and add estimations
- Design review with team member as well as manager
- Implement the feature based on the tasks
- Cover unit tests for the new functionalities
- Local test to ensure the function works and code review to ensure the quality
- Resolve bugs reported by QA engineers.
- Resolve Production issues raised by customer and Production Support team.
- Communicate with Acoustic world-wide developers, QAs, product managers etc.
- Leading in evaluate technologies and make assessments and decisions
- 3 + years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Expertise required in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java and J2EE
Expertise required in Scala
- Hands-on experience with Jboss or other J2EE application servers required
- Expertise required in database and SQL, preferably DB2 3+ years’ experience in medium-to-large project development
- Expertise required in Hibernate or other object-relational mapping framework
- Experience in Linux and shell scripting
- Strong software development process background, preferably using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or XP
- Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code produced.
- Understanding of distributed cache/store systems such as Memcached, EhCache.
- Hand on experience with popular front-end technologies, like AngularJS, HTML, React
- Ability to work with RESTful APIs and other programmatic interfaces
- Fluent English speaking/writing
- Employment based on a contract
- Private medical care
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications
- Location: Gdańsk
- Benefit card - Multisport
- Luxmed health insurance
- Generalli insurance
- Sodexo Lunch card
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.