We have been part of the IT outsourcing industry since 2005. Join our team!
Nr ref. (02/317)
For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for Full-Stack Developerr for middle level.
- Developing and testing workspace platform.
- Assisting in problem solving in both development and production environments.
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Assisting in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software to Product Owner during weekly demo meetings.
For more information please contact Dominika Fujarowicz: [email protected]
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of Agile, Test-Driven Development techniques.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Simple Design and Principles of Software Development.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team working skills
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- The budget for this position is between 10 000 - 16 000 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Please include the following clause: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135 as amended.„