Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer is involved in the design and development of software solutions and websites. Upgrading existing technologies, researching modern, best practice approaches to requirements put forward by the business. The Developer will follow the direction of an Architect or Technical Lead. The person will work mostly on implementing and maintaining a web-based ecommerce platform based and integrations to other system.
Requirements for the position:
- One or more Object Oriented language - Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Experience with RESTful services and API’s
- Agile development experience (SCRUM, SAFe...)
Nice to have:
- Front-end JS framework experience (Angular, React, etc.)
- Relational DB experience (like MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- NoSQL DB experience - Mongo, Dynamo, etc.
- Experience in Ruby, Go, Functional Languages and others that are similar
- Experience with UX development on Mobile and Web
- DevOps knowledge with pipeline CI/CD tools (Circle, Jenkins, etc)
- Test automation tool experience - like Selenium, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Cloud development and administration in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!