Client's website: telco.com/
Telco Systems’ product is a complete decoupling between hardware, software and VNF, enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility is possible. It aims to allow Service Providers to reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and most importantly, utilize the community innovation and quickly adopt new hardware, services and versions.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for operators seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier-class networking solution for business or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the lifecycle procedures with Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – to run any VNF service out of the box and requires zero setup thanks to the provisioning and control server.
On behalf of Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Full Stack (Java) Developer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
As part of the team you will work on writing uCPE Manager both, frontend and backend, from scratch. The goal of uCPE Manager product – managing in fully automated way provisioning of cloud-based infrastructure and virtual network funtions, while exposing it’s interface though API/GUI..
You will have opportunity to: deal with numerous distributed system problems, create software on top of cloud, refine provisioning process, work in virtualized and containerized environment, exploiting various DBs, etc.
Full Stack (Java) Developer for Telco Systems
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Design & develop backend for the uCPE Manager platform;
- Refine provisioning solution;
- Integrate OpenStack elements as part of End-End Solution;
- Integrate solution as for managing cloud-based infrastructure;
- Deal with various DBs;
- Develop/Integrate GUI visualization tools;
- Partial frontend development;
- Be involved in Demos and PoC;
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products.
- Proven Experience with Java – 3-5 years;
- Experience with Python is advantage;
- Experience working with SQL (MariaDB, Prostgres) & NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.) databases;
- Good Experience with Django Web framework is desirable;
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science.
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!