- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- noSQL principles knowledge
Architecture: Microservice architecture
- Stable employment in an international environment.
- Small team.
- Work in DarkWeb environment.
- Possibility to have personal influence on the technological landscape of the project.
- Extensive social package (medical insurance, multisport card, lunch tickets)
- Language classes on different levels (English and German).
- Possibility to work from home.
Minimum 4-5 years of experience in software development, especially in:
- Experience in developing node.js based webservices (express, axios)
- Experience in processing large data volumes (multithread processing, streaming)
- Node.js based development environments (babel, rollup, webpack, npm, yarn)
- Node.js native application development (electron)
- Testing tools/environments (chai, mocha, jasmine, etc)
- Experience in developing frontend applications using React (JSX, Redux, Saga)
- Knowledge of CSS (SASS/SCSS/LESS), bootstrap, MD
- SQL (PostgreSQL)
Nice to have:
- AWS services related knowledge (Lambda, S3, Athena, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AWS Glue, Route 53, VPC)
- Presto SQL
- Basic of Python
- Knowledge of continuous delivery processes and workflows