- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
Full-Stack Monitoring Automation Engineer
- AIOps architecture and solution design, implementation and evaluation (e.g. Splunk ITSI and Moogsoft).
- Monitoring tools deployment and optimisation such as AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Control-M batch improvement/re-engineering and self-service management.
- Reduce the number and severity of alerts/tickets and MTTR, and improve service reliability.
- Coordinate the adoption, optimization and training of monitoring tools such as AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Evaluation ‘AIOps’ monitoring solutions such as Splunk ITSI.
- Collaborate with batch management SMEs to monitor and improve Control-M batch schedules.
- Implement and improve event management processes and automation.
- Provide filtering and event correlation mechanisms to reduce event noise.
- Over 10 years’ experience with on-premise and cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS, Google Cloud and distributed application architectures.
- Over 10 years’ technical experience with tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, xMatters, Moogsoft, Geneos, BMC BES, Patrol, Stackdriver and Datadog.
- Strong understanding of application performance management, monitoring and IT operations analytics.
- Scripting and/or programming languages.
- Experience with testing monitoring solutions and the use of automated testing tools.
- Proficient in ITIL event management and good basis in ITIL foundational concepts.
- Motivated and ability to quickly understand new tools, make complex information accessible, influence others and ensure completion of tasks, whilst adapting to changes in a fast-paced environment.