- Chorzowska 148, 40-101 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing, implementing and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- performing code reviews daily,
- giving guidance for other developers.
- C# 8, .NET Core,
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider,
- React + ReactNative (optional).
- being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- being an open-minded, proactive person
Nice to have:
- basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- experience with distributed systems and web services
- experience consuming REST JSON APIs in client-side frameworks.
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely (with a meeting at the office once a month).
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons, and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with a variety of games, team-building events, and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere, and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
OUR ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Daily fresh fruits
and full kitchen
- Full package of benefits
- Private medical care
and life insurance
- Employee contract
or B2B as you preffer
- English lessons
and traning courses
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by SHIJI POLAND Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by SHIJI POLAND . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.