Full Stack Production Engineer (CTO Shared Services and Cloud)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(CTO Shared Services and Cloud)Numer ref.: HTP/PracticeEng/FullStack/02/2021
This role is within the Engineering Practice team in HSBC Technology - a relatively newly formed team which builds and supports solutions of benefit to all engineers within HSBC. This is an exciting opportunity to build best in class solutions to benefit the Practice’s internal customers – naturally therefore this role will involve a core element of liaising with lots of the internal technology customers to understand and meet their needs as well as working with the Practice team themselves.
The Full Stack Production Engineer will be responsible for delivery and support of working products through the whole software delivery lifecycle including the different phases of inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service.
The candidate will be required to continually enhance their skills within a number of specialisms which include front end, development, security, testing, and operational support.
- Participating in software architecture design,
- Implementing solutions according to best Design Patterns,
- Analyse requirements to fully understand solutions and recommend improvements,
- Creating documentation,
- Working on application prototypes,
- Ongoing support of the production platform.
- Management/resolution of Support tickets
- Management of Changes through the Service management lifecycle.
- Active involvement in Automation and improvement of Service Management lifecycle
- Keep up with changes and trends in the industry.
- At least 5 years of professional experience,
- Experience of supporting a production environment with strong Service management skills and understanding.
- C#, .Net Core, Web API, MVC,
- Database design and SQL skills with SQL Server, including T-SQL,
- Entity Framework,
- HTML 5, CSS,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Containers, Micro-Services,
- Unit Testing & Testing Automation,
- CI/CD Pipelines,
- N-Tier Architecture.
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Opportunity to join newly formed team,
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home (2 days per week),
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
- Bicycle parking,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- In-house seminars with leading industry experts,
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange.
- Remote work possible after Covid-19 (up to individual discussion with hiring manager).
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]