- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
We are a team of programmers and scientists who are exploring the great world of massive data processing and visualization. We deliver strategic data engineering and data science solutions to the firm. We pride ourselves in adopting a start-up culture where ambition and inspiration are assets.
We are seeking a diligent and proactive Fullstack Developer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will support delivering value to our clients through direct engagement.
- Rapidly evolving data science, data engineering and machine learning projects.
- Flexible, friendly and multicultural working environment.
- Possibility to develop your skills in web technologies.
- Possibility to develop large scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant software systems and infrastructure.
- Possibility to architect business focused big data, analytical and ML solutions.
- Open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box.
- Demonstrate positive and “whatever it takes” attitude to meet the engineering challenges.
- Results-oriented and comfortable operating in a team interaction model located globally.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation skills.
- Knowledge on web technologies and experience in modern complex web applications.
- Experience in agile development, continuous integration, unit testing, UX design skills would be an asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.