Full Stack Software Engineer - 100% Remote
FROST MONEY LTDAbout the company
Lower SilesiaLower Silesia
- Offer expired 25 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
To develop, test, release and document applications using best software engineering practices to ensure timely service delivery and ease of maintenance.
To provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects.
To collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure.
To assist the Operations team with service launches by providing timely adoption documentation, training and assistance with problem resolution.
To provide technical advice on new application concepts and to establish their feasibility through prototypes.
To review the work of other team members and to provide assistance as directed.
To develop tools and methodologies to improve the effectiveness of the development process.
To assist with training of new team members and trainees as required.
Event Driven systems design
Kafka and/or other messaging systems
Commercial experience using one of the cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Internet protocols and technologies
A solid understanding of software testing (Unit, Integration, E2E etc) and Test-Driven Development
Experience of microservices and distributed systems architecture
An understanding of Design Patterns
An understanding of software component de-coupling
An appreciation of good user experience and prepared to be the users’ advocate
Passion for technology in the FinTech environment
A track record of producing maintainable code within collaborative environments
Experience of working with source control systems
Ability to rapidly acquire new software skills and to work with new technologies
Degree in Computer Science or 5 years’ experience in commercial environment
IOS and/or Android Development
Experience in FinTech field
Experience working with Agile/Scrum/XP methodologies
Experience working with software that deals with financial transactions and related security issues
What we offer
You will be paid between 12000 – 20000 PLN per month depending on experience
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Frost’s ambition is to create the best mobile banking platform in the UK and later Europe. We are challenging the way that people manage their money and help them make better informed financial decisions.
Our technology team’s purpose is to innovate, build and run products and services online to keep Frost at the forefront of the FinTech Innovation. Our department responsibilities include:
• Building strong microservice oriented backend foundations.
• Defining and building Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline automations
• Providing secure, reliable and robust core infrastructure
• Acting as a central point of contact between the Frost and software industry, presenting a single technical face to OEMs and platform providers.
Frost Money LTD is based in the UK; you will be 100% remote in Poland.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To design, develop and support the products and services which form the foundations of Frost. You’ll be part of a team involved in the complete lifecycle from scoping through to testing and maintaining these key services powering Frost.
• Original thinking in the work that you do, always seeking to unlock creativity and bring new and unexplored ideas to life.
• Continually seeking new ways to bring audiences and communities into the heart of your work.
• Always open to new ideas and will connect with people inside and outside Frost.
• Responsibility for your decisions and actions, ensuring you are acting in the interests of Frost and its values.
• A can-do attitude and a determination not to allow the first hurdle to be a barrier to your ideas, work or career
• Capable to work in a cross-functional team and prepared to help out in different aspects of achieving Frost’s goals.
• Able to get ones message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
• Ability to work with product owners and business analysts to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and to translate technical jargon for non-technical staff.
Planning and Organising
• Ability to meet challenging operational datelines and to communicate any difficulties as early as possible.
• Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
• Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues such as deadlines, staffing and resource requirements.
• Ability to apply analytical and structured thinking to resolve programming problems.
• Ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into their component parts.
• Can explore and evaluate them systematically, can identify causal relationships and construct frameworks for problem solving and/or development.
Managing relationships and team working
• Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
• Work co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
A job specification is a written statement of the essential characteristics of the job indicating duties, responsibilities, the degree of authority of the function, and the required knowledge, experience and personal attributes of the post holder.