- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #222431BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
- Build intuitive, elegant, responsive interfaces / apps, processes and workflows that are data model driven and brand aligned
- Working hand in hand with Service Management and Infrastructure & Security Engineering to digitize the way the organization is managed
- From requirement through logical design concept to technical implementation you will drive engineering delivery
- Understand the value and importance of great UX design on the final solution’s credibility and usefulness
- Seek out manual task automation opportunities, integrate tableau or Power BI dashboards and construct digital processes
- Work with some of the latest technologies including Microsoft Azure Cloud and across teams developing strategic change
You’ll be working in the Service Architecture, Governance & Enablement team. Our role is strategically focused, developing tools, standards, processes and reporting that enable the digital management of Infrastructure & Security Engineering.
- Proven practical experience in full stack web and software development including HTML and CSS, C#, React, Angular, Visual Studio.Net, SQL, MS SQL, Postgres and mySQL. Great experience in building solutions using design standards
- Proven experience building design patterns, UX journeys and wire framing designs
- Ability to consume requirements, document and make sense of them, then quickly bring them to life
- Ability to rebuild and optimize database models
- practical experience using dev tools including GitLab, Github, Jira and Azure Boards
- MS Azure Cloud environment and O365 development experience
- Ideally Masters’ Degree (Computer Science) or related degree / practical experience at same level
- Proficient with developing data models and architecting strategic solutions both conceptually and physically
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."