sharing the costs of sports activities
CPL Jobs .
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction, and consulting services. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services and are key to our Client’s innovation as an organization.
Technologies we use
About the project
You will join a team whose mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our audit clients and engagement teams. As a its member, you’ll develop a deep Audit related technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
This position is for Full Stack Developer, who can build application with React/Angular, .NET core, Entity Framework and SQL DB.
· Developing new components and features for our frontend app(s)
· Writing, auditing, and improving our test coverage
· Profiling and improving our frontend performance
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Overall IT experience of 5 to 7 years, 4 years as full stack developer
· Thorough understanding of React.js/Angular and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js/Angular workflows/Building Blocks (such as Flux or Redux)
· Experience in .NET Core and Entity Framework is must
· Strong experience in Backend technologies like Node JS/C#
· Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
· Strong experience with RESTful APIs
· Experience in Angular Material or similar libraries.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization or process automation
· Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications and uses accordingly
· Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
· Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
· Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
- you develop several projects simultaneously
- you can change the project
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you have influence on the product
- you develop the code "from scratch"
- you focus on product development
- backend developer
- frontend developer
- fullstack developer
The way of working on the project
architect / technical leader support
industry-specific e-learning platforms
support of IT events
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
What employer offers
Full time contract of employment
Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, Udemy Platform access
A possibility to create individual career path
Innovative and superior technology capabilities
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
CPL Jobs .
Cpl is a global provider of innovative recruitment solutions and an expert in talent acquisition and development. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals. Thanks to the international network of offices, we offer our candidates access to work on projects around the world. We recruit in a wide range of industries and functions: Information Technology, Shared Service/Business Process Outsourcing, Engineering & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Corporate finance.
Work The Future!