Fullstack Software Engineer
APPLAUSE APP QUALITY POLAND sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Zielna 37cWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With 400,000+ testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Facebook, Google, and PayPal — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.
More info: www.applause.com
We are looking for Fullstack Software Engineers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working in small, agile teams.
- At least 3 years of continual experience in commercial programming
- Expertise in Java 8+ i Angular
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Github and a collaborative workflow based on branches and PRs
- Experience with unit and integration tests for the created code
- English - C1
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python, Django, HTML, CSS, NodeJS, React
- Familiarity with running services in the cloud (we use AWS)
- Familiarity with container solution (we use Docker)