- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
The Functional Cost Analyst supports the senior Functional Controller in a variety of activities such as periodic results analyses, budgeting & forecasting and developing driver- and activity based cost models which result in transparent and effective cost-control models world-wide.
- Performing month-end closing activities in line with IFRS and additional internal accounting policies, assuring accurate and timely recognition of costs together with the regional accounting centers, analyzing differences and translating these into risks and opportunities going forward.
- Preparing budgets and forecasting together with all functional stakeholders, reporting on financial performance compared to target based on (trend) analyses of key performance indicators, developing models to provide more accurate forecasts.
- Designing and embedding reports containing relevant performance management reviews towards your stakeholders and Finance functions, using different data sources to provide cost center reports, management dashboards and presentations.
- Assessing strategic and operational initiatives on their added value by preparing business cases and tracking the performance of these initiatives into actual financial results, for example on strategic topics like in- vs. outsourcing of activities.
- Contributing to the Global Functions control teams by supporting global transformations projects driven by Finance or the global function you are supporting, looking for ways to improve efficiency and sharing knowledge.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics or an equivalent analytical study such as Mathematics, Physics ideally with RC or RA.
- Around 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in a large, international corporate environment.
- Excellent Excel skills, able to reduce complex and/or large volumes of data to a readable high level, experience in PowerPoint / Thinkcell is an advantage.
- Experience with SAP is a must, experience with HFM would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluent written and spoken English.
- Ambitious and in possession of natural curiosity, asking questions comes naturally but able to work independently as well.