Pracodawca przyjmuje aplikacje na tę ofertę poza systemem Pracuj.pl
Więcej informacji znajdziesz w treści oferty
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 25 dni15 Luty 2020
Who we are
We're a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we'll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Are you an engineer with passion for electronics? Do you want to develop your technical expertise in the highly-specialized area of functional safety? This is an opportunity not only to gain the technical know-how but also to develop towards Functional Safety Manager or Functional Safety Expert role.
We offer the chance to work in a challenging technical environment where science is transferred into real products. You can work together with an international team with technical experts from around the globe to develop new sensors, applications and platforms to define the future automotive technology.
We are seeking talented Engineers to help develop our next generation autonomous driving or driver assistance systems. As our functional safety engineer, you will be responsible for planning, coordination and support of all functional safety activities for assigned project with hands-on spirit to secure system safety from requirements to prototype stadium and into final series production.
- Degree in electrical engineering, software or comparable
- Ability to understand software and electronics solutions applied to secure product safety
- Ability to drive technical discussions efficiently
- Safety analysis development skills
- Familiarity with safety standards for development of the electronics and software
- Experience with automotive engineering
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Nice to have (preferred qualifications):
- Background in ISO 26262 standard
- Experience using functional safety analyses (FTA, FMEDA, FMEA)
- Experience in development and implementation of safety concepts
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers